ADC Awards has announced its finalists. CHE Proximity Melbourne has topped Australia’s finalists with four:
- AutoAds for carsales.com.au in Advertising (x2)
- The Earnbassadors for Velocity Frequent Flyer with Finch Melbourne in Interactive
- Safety Hub for IAG Sydney in Interactive
Australia’s other finalists are:
- Kapwa & with Bamm Bamm Wolfgang for TED-ed Accents in Motion/Film Craft (x2)
- R/GA Sydney, Out for Blood, for National Rugby League in Experiential Design,
- Stuart Geddes Collingwood with National Gallery of Victoria and Matter of Sorts, The Field Revisited, for National Gallery of Victoria in Publication Design.
New Zealand has one finalist:
- Alt Group Auckland, There is no such thing as a New Zealand typeface, for Klim Type Foundry in Photography.
Globally, the work with the most finalists is:
McCann New York, Price On Our Lives for March for Our Lives (x9). McCann NY has 19 finalists overall.
- TBWA\Hakuhodo Tokyo, Pride Jersey for AIG (x9)
- TBWA\Media Arts Lab, Welcome Home for Apple (x8)
Entries for the ADC 98th Annual Awards were up 11% over last year, received from 48 countries. There are 708 finalists representing 34 countries
Find the full finalists list here.
Snapchat is a sponsor of a pair of ADEC’s Interactive-AR/VR and Experiential Design-Digital Experiences categories this year. The One Club ahas also created new ADC Annual Awards subcategories for Snapchat single and campaign entries for posts, ads or campaigns using the platform’s individual qualities and strengths.
This year’s winners will be announced at the ADC 98th Annual Awards Ceremony on May 6 in New York during The One Club for Creativity’s Creative Week, May 6-10.