“I have always believed that good clients make great agencies. TMRRW Biz School fills a gap in the market for a creatively-led dedicated business school for the region’s CMOs and marketing leaders,” stated Jimmy Lam, president of AdFest.
“Over four days during Adfest 2019, they’ll learn practical creative skills and tactics they can apply to their own brands and organisations.”
Adfest’s TMRRW Biz School will run from March 20 -23 during Adfest 2019 in Pattaya, Thailand. Enrolment is free for clients attending AdFest.
According to a recent survey of 1,500 chief executives conducted by IBM’s Institute for Business Value, CEOs identify creativity as the most important leadership competency for the successful enterprise of the future. Many Fortune 500 companies place creativity as their number one priority and are already using creativity as strategic leverage to form a competitive edge.
TMRRW Biz School is an opportunity to acquire the creative skills that makes marketing leaders, leaders.
According to Guan Hin Tay, founder of TGH Collective and a creative change catalyst at APAC Global Advisory, most business schools fail to teach marketers how to apply the essential tools, techniques, and processes of innovation.
“Many education programs focus solely on digital technology using data. Other schools are better at teaching brand ideas or leadership skills. But no school combines them all,” stated Tay, who is joining TMRRW Biz School as its inaugural principal.
“I am certain marketers who enter this school will leave more inspired to make a massive difference to their brands by thinking strategically and tactically using creativity.”
TMRRW Biz School has recruited a team of creative, data and digital experts to share their tactics and techniques:
- Anthony James, Executive Director at Trinity Consulting Services (Sydney, Australia)
- Richard Lee, former Chief Marketing Officer of PepsiCo Greater China and Co-Founder & Chairman at Frontier Communications (Shanghai, China)
- Christine Wang, General Manager, E-Commerce at Publicis China (Shanghai, China)
- Kenny Blumenschein, Creative Strategist, Greater China Region at Facebook (Hong Kong, China)
- Pinit Chantaprateep, Vice President of Global Branding at Double A (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Jax Jung, Global Creative Director, Cheil Worldwide (Seoul, South Korea)
- Natalie Lam, International Creative Director (New York, USA)
- Mitsuyuki Nakamura, Global President, dentsu X (London, UK)
Participants at TMRRW Biz School will be given tasks and challenges designed to accelerate their progress and maximise their knowledge. Every marketer will leave the school with practical techniques and tactics that they can apply soon after in the workplace.
All lecturers have been handpicked according to their industry expertise – cutting-edge digital experts, successful CMOs, blue-chip brands and leading business influencers. They will present real-life case studies that show different ways of solving real business challenges through creativity.
The school is open to registered delegates of AdFest 2019 who work client-side.
Find out everything you need to know to be part of AdFest here.