Host/Havas has won the Care Awards Grand Prix this year for Palau Pledge, for Palau Legacy Project.
Nine other campaigns received a Care Award. A special Coup de Coeur went to #SpeedTalk by Happiness Brussels for OVK and The Last Makeup by Havas Tribu for Avon.
In Corporate Social Responsibility 5 campaigns were awarded:
- Serviceplan France, Autism can work, for Andros
- RBK Communication, DO Black, for Doconomy
- Piece Of Cake Advertising, Plastic Fish, for Centro de Recursos del Agua
- Havas Tribu, The Last Makeup, for Avon
- AMV BBDO, Trash Isles, LADbible & Plastic Oceans Foundation
In Non-profit Organisations and Non-Governmental Bodies 3 campaigns were awarded:
- Happiness Brussels, #SpeedTalk – for OVK
- FCB/SIX, Destination Pride, for PFLAG Canada
- BBDO Dublin, Stamps, for Dublin Simon Community
In Local & Governmental Bodies 2 campaigns were awarded:
- la chose, Behind the wheel, cell phones can kill, for La Sécurité Routière
- Host/Havas, Palau Pledge, for Palau Legacy Project
The Care Awards do not use a ranking scale. There is no first or second or third. The awards are all about which campaign deserves a Care Award. All about merit. The Care Awards were created by The European Association of Communications Agencies and ACT Responsible in 2009 to highlight the advertising industry’s specific contribution to society by selecting and celebrating the most powerful and relevant social marketing campaigns around social responsibility and sustainable development.
Find the full 2019 winners’ Gallery here.