Three more Black Pencils were awarded in the second round of D&AD judging – for the Craft, Side Hustle, Design, Culture and Impact categories, bringing the total this year to five.
- Leo Burnett Chicago won its second Black Pencil in Branding, Tactical, for The Lost Class
- adam&eveDDB, won its in Creative Transformation, Engagement for Hopeline19 for the NHS
- Google won its Black Pencil in Product Design, Inclusive for Real Tone for Google
Leo Burnett Chicago has topped the D&AD agency rankings with its 2 Black Pencils for The Lost Class for Change The Ref, as it did the One Show, ADC and Global Creative Rankings.
Howatson+Company was the only Australian agency to make the top 10, achieving a #7 ranking. Howatson+Company is also #1 Independent Agency. It won three Yellow Pencils, two Graphite Pencils and four Wood Pencils for Matilda Bay Rejected Ales, plus one Wood Pencil for Belong’s The Book of Limbo.
DDB NZ, which won a Black Pencil for Samsung iTest is ranked #8.
The top-ranking countries are:
- United States – 403 winning entries
- United Kingdom – 271 winning entries
- France – 114 winning entries
- Germany – 87 winning entries
- Brazil – 78 winning entries
The D&AD agency top ten are:
Australia-only agency rankings are:
The D&AD independent agency top 10 are:
Division has topped the Production Company rankings. No Australian production company made the top ten.
Australia-only production company rankings are: