D&AD has chosen its 2022 jury members. Following the success of past virtual editions, D&AD will continue its digital-first approach to the 2022 awards to guarantee the safety of its members, jury, and participants. D&AD’s jurors will once again assemble virtually to review the work, holding each piece to the same high D&AD standards. The only exceptions are the Book Design, Graphic Design, Magazine & Newspaper Design, Packaging Design and Product Design categories, where in-person judging is essential.
Donal Keenan, awards director at D&AD, commented, “Now in its 60th year, the D&AD Awards have grown to incorporate more than 40 categories judged by a cohort of nearly 400 of the world’s leading creative minds. Each year, our Judges ensure that the awards maintain the highest possible standard for judging, making it one of the ultimate creative accolades. Their expertise and insight will be invaluable when determining this year’s winners and which innovative, creative work will stand the test of time and inspire a global community of creative thinkers.”
Entries for the awards will be closing on Wednesday March 16 2022. Find everything you need to enter here.
The 2022 D&AD judges from AUNZ are:
- Jury President, Digital: Tara Ford, Chief Creative Officer, The Monkeys, Aus
- Digital: Raymond Oten McKay, Chief Creative Officer, RUN, NZ
- Digital: Patrycja Lukjanow, Creative Director, freelance, Aus
- Direction: Camilla Mazzaferro, Head of Entertainment & Executive Producer, FINCH, Aus
- Radio & Audio: Brigid Alkema, Chief Creative Officer, Clemenger BBDO, NZ
- Branding: Mick Boston, Design Leader, Lion, Aus
- Cinematography: Kate Roydhouse, Executive Producer, Sweetshop, NZ
- E-Commerce: David Jackson, National Executive Creative Director, Tribal DDV, Aus
- Jury President, Media: Virginia Hyland, Chief Executive Officer, Havas media Australia, Aus
- Jury President, Sound Design & Use of Music: Abigail Sie, Sound Supervisor & Sound Designer, Song Zu, Aus
- Sound Design & Use of Music: Lydia Davies, Music Composer & Producer, Squeak E. Clean Studios, Aus