Mobile is not the next big thing. It is the big thing. So the MMA has asked nine industry leaders from Facebook, Google, WPP, Havas Media Group and Omnicom Media Group (among others) to share what they hope to see develop in mobile in 2016.
Things like investment in leadership and technology, progress in measurement and more cross-platform campaigns that put mobile first.
The MMA board members who put down their thoughts are:
- Praveen Sharma, regional director, mobile sales and solutions, Google Asia Pacific
- Dan Neary, vice president, Asia Pacific, Facebook
- Graham Christie, COO, Big Mobile Group
- Anindya Datta, CEO, Mobilewalla
- Cheuk Chiang, CEO Asia Pacific, Omnicom Media Group Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Joe Nguyen, vice president sales Southeast Asia, comScore, Inc.
- Bessie Lee, CEO, WPP China
- Vishnu Mohan, CEO, Havas Media Group, Asia Pacific
- Joshua Maa, founder & CEO, Madhouse, Inc.
“In line with these, in 2016, MMA will continue pursuing its key priorities, namely building capabilities, enhancing measurement, and sparking creative inspiration, in order to raise the bar within the mobile marketing landscape,” the Mobile Marketing Association stated.
Download the infographic here: Aspirations for Mobile Marketing in 2016