Lürzer’s Archive has opened the doors to the 2nd edition of Lürzer’s Grand Slam, the international award show that applauds ground-breaking ideas and rewards winning work with cash. Lürzer’s Grand Slam 2019 comes with a couple of category changes that will allow submitters more possibilities to enter work in the following groups: Film, Print & Outdoor, Digital, Promotion & Activation, Audio & Sound, Photography, Campaign.
The deadline for entries to Lürzer’s Grand Slam is January 31, with an early bird discount for work submitted by January 18 of 390 euros rather than 450 euros per submission.
60% of all the entry fees go directly to the winners. And Lürzer’s Grand Slam is absolutely transparent about the earnings from submissions. Silver winners receive two times higher prize money than bronze winners, while gold winners receive three times higher prize money than silver winners. All entrants who submit work to Lürzer’s Grand Slam will get a free Lürzer’s Archive subscription for one year.
To enter the competition the submissions must have been aired anytime between January 1 2017 and December 31 2018. Enter here.
Brazilian creative legend, Washington Olivetto, creative consultant at McCann Europe, is president of the high-calibre international jury. Olivetto is one of the most awarded advertising men of all times. He has won more than 50 Lions and is the only Latin American to win a Grand Clio at the Clio Awards. Olivetto was named one of the 25 key-advertising men in the world by the British Magazine Media International and was elected twice as Advertising Man of the Century by ALAP (Latin American Advertising Agencies Association) and by the Brazilian advertising news website, Monitor Mercantil. In 2009, he entered the Hall of Fame of Ibero-American Advertising Festival (FIAP).
Also joining Lürzer’s 2019 Grand Slam jury are:
- Juliana Paracencio, regional creative director, Memac Ogilvy Dubai
- Stefan Geschke, creative director, Grabarz & Partner
- Craig McIntosh, creative director, Cossette, Canada
- Adrian Botan, global executive creative director, McCann Worldgroup
- Tim Hawkey, chief creative officer, Area 23
- Rémi Lascault, art director, La Chose
- Tolga Büyükdoganay, creative director, Jung von Matt
- Julia Ulmer, creative director, Jung von Matt
- Rafael Gil, creative director, Y&R Brazil
- Gian Carlo Lanfranco, chief creative officer, L&C New York-Lima
- Ben Gough, creative, Above+Beyond
- Nicholas Capanear, executive creative director, GSW New York
- Antonio Bechtle, creative director & partner, Bechtle & Milzarajs
- Mariusz Jan Demner, founder, Demner, Merlicek & Bergmann