The 22nd Australian Graphic Design Association’s (AGDA) Design Biennale Awards were held in Hobart on Saturday evening.
Frost*collective picked up five awards in five categories, including a Judges Choice award. They were:
· Judges Choice: Frost* Design for the City of Sydney, bike poster campaign
· Brand experience: Frost* Design for OzHarvest, Feeding the 5000 campaign (Distinction)
· Posters: Frost* Design for ACON ‘I’m on’ Ending HIV campaign (Distinction)
· Annual reports: Frost* Design for OzHarvest 2013 annual report (Distinction)
· Temporary installations: Urbanite for Vivid Sydney 2013, ‘Ricochet’ light installation (Distinction)
Vince Frost, chief executive officer and executive creative director of Frost*, noted, “AGDA is the peak body for graphic design in Australia, which is, after all, in the DNA of our business. The judging process is rigorous and the awards attract the very best work from the agencies in this region that are at the top of their game. As a young designer in Australia, you dream of winning an AGDA award, so my team and I were very excited last night.”