D&AD’s new global awards show, D&AD Impact, which was launched this year with Advertising Week, applauds companies and brands that are making the world a better place.
If you want to be among the first creatives to show that your work has made a positive impact on the world, you have less than a month to get your entries in. The submission deadline is August 8.
Winners will be awarded at the first ever D&AD Impact Award ceremony in New York on September 27, during Advertising Week.
These are Impact’s award categories:
Eight of the twelve juries have been finalised. Their jury presidents are:
- Communication & Interaction
- David Droga, Founder & Creative Chairman, DROGA5
- Environmental Sustainability
- Aline Santos Farhat, SVP, Global Marketing, UNILEVER
- Industry Evolution
- Anthony Casalena, Founder and CEO, SQUARESPACE
- Responsible Production & Consumption
- Neil Blumenthal, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, WARBY PARKER
- Urban Living
- Tim Brown, CEO, IDEO
- Lord David Puttnam, Chair, ATTICUS EDUCATION
- Humanitarian Aid
- Susan Smith Ellis, Chief Marketing Officer, GETTY IMAGES
- Health & Wellness
- Jamie Oliver, Chef, Campaigner & Entrepreneur
The full list of jurors is here.
If you’re a subscriber to the D&AD Professional Awards you should have received your 20% discount code to use on all entries. Don’t forget to use it. Enter here.