The third Lisbon International Advertising Festival will get underway in Lisbon on September 20, awarding the best advertising campaigns in the world and discussing the industry’s most important themes.
Ajaz Ahmed, founder & chief executive officer of AKQA has already been named jury president. Now the executive jury has been chosen. Its members are:
- Eva Santos – Global Chief Creative Officer of Proximity Worldwide
- Luís Silva Dias – Chairman FCB Portugal and Chief Creative Officer of FCB International
- José António Gonçalves – Experience Architect Lead of Accenture Interactive
- Mike Wente – Chief Creative Officer of VML North America
- Corinna Falusi – Chief Creative Officer & Partner Mother New York
- James Temple – Executive Vice President & Chief Creative Officer R/GA EMEA
- Hugo Rodrigues – Chairman & CEO of WMcCann
- Ilkay Gurpinar – Chief Creative Officer TBWA/Istanbul
- Alasdhair MacGregor – Vice President & Executive Creative Director of International Clients of BETC
- Lisa De Bonis – Executive Digital Director & Partner of Havas London
The 11 jurors will also be speakers at the festival, discussing the most relevant themes that affect the advertising industry in a global scale.
Ana Firmo Ferreira, LIAF chief executive officer, commented, “Lisbon is an elite festival in which we aim for the jurors to be the best of the best, worldwide. As far as longevity is concerned, we are young. However, we are already a big festival with a huge importance on a global scale. This panel of excellence will help us remain young, but will also allow us to grow in terms of relevance in this industry, thirsty for news and innovation.
Registration for the 3rd Lisbon International Advertising Festival is already open and the agencies, brands and production companies that sign up soon can enjoy a 15% discount on their submissions. Sign up here.