Portugal is a smaller market, like Australia, that aims to punch above its weight and make its mark in adland. In 2012, The Lisbon Awards Group was created in 2012, to help to make that happen. It has grown to become one of the biggest conferences and events organisers in the world.
Two of its major events are The Lisbon Health International Advertising Festival and The Lisbon International Advertising Festival. This year, they will be held in September in Lisbon at Ciência Viva Museum – Pavilhão do Conhecimento.
The Lisbon International Advertising Festival will be held on September 20 and is a global award of advertising creativity based in Portugal.
“Our aim is to award the best in the world, but also present the best work in each region,” the Group noted.
It has recruited some of the biggest names in advertising as jurors.
Andrés Ordóñez, EVP and CCO at Energy BBDO, is president of the 2019 Executive Jury.
Some of the 2019 jurors are:
- Andrea Siqueira – Executive Creative Director at BETC São Paulo
- Erik Rosa – CCO at Publicis Groupe
- João Flores – Executive Creative Director and Head of Creative at Dentsu X Singapore
- Luís Silva Dias – CEO at FCB International
- Rodger Beekman – Chief Executive at PwC’s Experiência Center Amsterdam
The Lisbon Health International Advertising Festival is a spin-off of the Lisbon International Adverting Festival dedicated to creativity on the industry of Health and will be held on September 19 2019 in Lisbon at Ciência Viva Museum – Pavilhão do Conhecimento.
For the second time, The Lisbon Health International Advertising Festival will join its sibling in holding a festival day in addition to the awards delivery, with speakers sessions by the top tier professionals in Health, Wellness and Beauty advertising, marketing and creativity.
Some of its jury members are:
– Peter Ignazi, Global Chief Creative Officer at Cossette
– Renata Florio, Global Executive Creative Director at Ogilvy Health & Wellness
– Tom Richards, Chief Creative Officer at Havas Lynx
– Steve Hamburg, Managing Partner and Chief Creative Officer at Calcium
– José Gonçalves, Global CEO at Accenture Interactive Health
– Tim Brierley, Executive Creative Director at Grey Health Group UK
– Patrícia Nunes Coelho, Marketing Director at Artsana Portugal
The awards are open for submissions. Enter here.
You can also register now for tickets to the festivals. Register here.
The Stable is able to offer four free tickets to the festival. Email email@example.com
Follow The Lisbon International Advertising Awards on Facebook.