McCann Health stole the show at this year’s Global Awards. For the fifth year in a row.
It won 2016 Global Healthcare Agency Network of the Year with 7 Global Awards and 17 Finalist Certificates.
- McCann Health United Kingdom received 2 Global Awards
- McCann Erickson Japan, 2 Global Awards
- McCann Echo USA, McCann Health India and McCann Worldgroup South Africa, 1 Global Award each.
- McCann Health Australia, McCann Health Brazil, McCann Health China, McCann Healthcare France, McCann Health HumanCare USA, McCann Health India, McCann Health Japan, McCann Health United Kingdom, and McCann Echo USA all won Finalist certificates.
“Winning the Global Healthcare Agency Network of the Year, for the fifth consecutive year, is an absolute honour,” stated Jeremy Perrott, global chief creative officer, McCann Health. “But we never take achievement or recognition for granted. That’s why we are so proud to receive this award. It not only shines a light on the consistent creative performance of the McCann Health global network, but it reflects what we strive for and our clients around the world expect from us — the absolute best in every market, every day.”
The awards presentation was held at New York Academy of Sciences in New York City and at Studio X in Sydney Australia on November 17.
Langland United Kingdom won 2016 Global Healthcare Agency of the Year Award for the fifth year with 5 Global Awards and 2 Finalist Certificates.
Langland won 3 Global Awards for AMP Shoes, for Diabetes UK.
For the first time, the Global Awards presented a special industry award, the Local Healthcare Agency Network of the Year, to FCB Health and its agency affiliates AREA 23 and NEON for their outstanding number of award-winning entries. They won 7 Global Awards and 16 Finalist Certificates.
Area23 New York won 2 Global Awards for The Hero Gene, for Be The Match, The National Bone Marrow Database.
The 2016 Grand Global was awarded to Grey Group Singapore for Clear the Pitch. Grey Singapore also won Global Awards in the Educational Awareness/Advertising to the Consumer/Patient and Best Use Of Media/Television for client DanishChurchAid (DCA).
Winners by Country:
- The United States led this year with 12 Global Awards
- The United Kingdom agencies earned 10 Global Awards
- Australia and Germany won 3 Global Awards each
- Brazil, France, and Japan won 2 Global Awards each