New York Festivals Advertising Awards has chosen its executive jury of twenty-five adpeople from five continents, who will make the final awards decisions from the shortlist in this year’s NYF Advertising Awards.
Executive Jury President, Ralf Heuel, chief creative officer and partner of Grabarz & Partner Germany will preside over the panel of chief creative officers and executive creative directors from around the globe. Heuel has made Grabarz & Partner one of the most creative agencies in Germany with twenty-five years of experience and acumen as a leader and creative.
Of the key elements that will set the tone for the executive jury judging sessions he stated, “Keep your respect for the work, keep your mind open, and look for the best pieces of work.”
Heuel was chosen for his dedication to respecting the work and his understanding of the creative process, which will ensure that he will set a tone of objectivity so that all global work will be judged with fair and meticulous attention.
“We’re thrilled that Ralf Heuel will lead this year’s Executive Jury,” stated Scott Rose, executive director, New York Festivals Advertising Awards. “With a reputation as an innovative leader known for ground-breaking creative, he will lead the Executive Jury of 24 creative minds dedicated to the quality and aesthetic of creative advertising to select this year’s award-winning work as well as the newly unveiled special awards, the Pivot and the Signal categories.”
“I love it (Signal Award) because it is not disconnected from the world we live in; it is highly connected to the situation we are in and that is what makes advertising and communication relevant. It’s a beautiful idea,” Heuel noted.
This is the 11th year that New York Festivals has brought together a panel of globally respected innovators from ground-breaking agencies to view brave creative work from around the globe.
The 2021 Executive Jury is:
* Executive Jury President – Ralf Heuel, Chief Creative Officer & Partner, Grabarz & Partner, Germany
* Sandra Bold, Global Creative Director, Publicis, Italy
* Alexis Bronstorph, Chief Creative Officer, Taxi, Canada
* Christian Caldwell, VP, Chief Creative Officer, McCann Lima, Peru
* Cindy Yan Chen, Partner/Chief Strategy Officer, Focus Media Group, China
* Lexi Corn, Creative Director, Iris Atlanta, USA
* PJ Eales, Executive Creative Director, Machine Cape Town, South Africa
* Ioana Filip, SVP Global Executive Creative Director, Energy BBDO, USA
* Chris Gokiert, Chief Creative Officer, Critical Mass, Canada
* Aste Gutierrez, Creative Director, Droga5, USA
* Kia Heinnen, Creative Director, Droga5, USA
* Takahiro Hosoda, Executive Creative Director, TBWA HAKUHODO, Japan
* Michelle Lassman, Head of Creative, AKQA, USA
* Myles Lord, Managing Creative Director, Serviceplan, Germany
* Sandra Luciano, Creative Director Retail, Saatchi & Saatchi, USA
* Anil Nair, Chief Executive Officer, VMLY&R, India
* Sergio Leon Novoa, VP of Content & Experience, Sancho BBDO, Colombia
* Viral Pandya, Partner, Cog Digital, India
* Allison Pierce, Global Chief Creative Officer, Intel VMLY&R, USA
* Jason Romeyko, Worldwide Executive Creative Director, Serviceplan, Germany
* Ramanuj Shastry, Co-Founder, Infectious Advertising, India
* David Weinstock, Partner & Chief Creative Officer, Decoded Advertising, USA
* Polina Zabrodskaya, Creative Director, AMVBBDO, United Kingdom
* Nicolas Zarlenga, Chief Creative Officer & Partner, The Juju, Argentina
* Kevin Zung, Chief Operating Officer, WMcCann, Brazil
The deadline to enter the 2021 New York Festivals Advertising Awards is February 26, 2021.