NYF’s Executive Jury is chosen from the chief creative officers and executive creative directors of the world’s top advertising agencies. Eighteen have been chosen so far, plus jury president, Matt Eastwood.
They will meet in NYC for five days, April 29 – May 3, to select the World’s Best Advertising from the finalists chosen by the online Grand Jury.
To date the 2019 Executive Jury includes:
Executive Jury President – Matt Eastwood, Global Chief Creative Officer, McCann Health, USA
|• Cristiana Boccassini, Chief Creative Officer, Publicis Italy, Italy
• Nathalie Brown, VP, Executive Creative Director, VMLY&R, USA
• Lulo Calio, Chief Creative Officer, FCB&FiRe, Argentina
• Paul Chan, Chief Creative Officer, Cheil Hong Kong, Hong Kong
• Catalin Dobre, CEE Creative Director/Chief Creative Director, McCann Bucharest, Romania
• Ícaro Dória, Chief Creative Officer, Arnold Worldwide, USA
• Chris Garbutt, Global Chief Creative Officer, TBWA/Worldwide, USA
• Magnus Jakobsson, Executive Creative Director, Åkestam Holst NoA, Sweden
• Jung A Kim, Executive Creative Director, Innocean Worldwide, South Korea
• Fran Luckin, Chief Creative Officer, Grey Africa, South Africa
• Andrés Ordóñez, Chief Creative Officer, Energy BBDO, USA
• Erh Ray, Founder/Chief Executive Officer, Havas/BETC, Brazil
• Ruchi Sharma, Former Creative Chairperson, BBDO Lanka, Executive Creative Advisor, Splendor, Sri Lanka
• Jason Schragger, Chief Creative Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi, USA
• Chaka Sobhani, Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett London, United Kingdom
• Matthias Spaetgens, Partner/Chief Creative Officer, Scholz & Friends, Germany
• Dörte Spengler-Ahrens, Chief Creative Officer, Jung von Matt/SAGA, Germany
• Ben Welsh, Chief Creative Officer, DDB Sydney, Australia
• Fadi Yaish, Founder & Chief Creative Officer, NYFA‿and us, UAE
The final deadline to enter the 2019 New York Festivals Advertising Awards is March 1, 2019.
Find more information and enter here.