New York Festivals Advertising Awards has chosen the executive jury for its Financial Category (formerly The Midas Awards).
This is the first year that the Midas Awards has merged with NYF’s Advertising Awards creating a new category group honouring campaigns that applaud great ideas in financial services advertising and marketing. Its global executive jury will review all the shortlisted financial services entries selected by the international New York Festivals Grand Jury.
The Executive Jury is made up of founding officers, creative partners and executive creative directors from global advertising agencies as well as internationally recognised experts in financial policy and communications.
“With Midas residing under the umbrella of New York Festivals Advertising Awards, there’s even more of an opportunity for the incredible work emanating from the financial services sphere to be centre stage,” stated Ellen Smyth, chief executive officer, New York Festivals. “The Midas Financial Category Executive Jury will assemble a world-class collection of award-worthy financial services work that represents flawless and expertly executed financial campaigns from around the globe.”
“NYF is thrilled to have these stellar innovators from the world of financial advertising on board to judge entries into NYF’s inaugural Financial Category,” commented Scott Rose, executive director of New York Festivals Advertising Awards. “Their deep understanding of the category, as well as their years of industry expertise crafting award-winning financial services campaigns, will result in ground-breaking entries within this genre being honoured.”
The 2020 Financial Category Executive Jury to date is:
- Kaydee Bridges, Vice President, Digital Marketing & Social Media, Goldman Sachs USA
- Augusto Correia, Senior Creative Art Director, Grey Brasil
- Tom Cullinan, Founder & Creative Partner, Cullinan South Africa
- Dana Cullinan, Founder & Creative Partner, Cullinan South Africa
- Bruce Lee, Founding & Creative Partner, IPNY, Inc. USA
- Crayon Hsieh, Head of UX, OnePlus Smartphone USA
- Tahaab Rais, Regional Head of Strategy & Truth Central, FP7 MENAT UAE
- Dylan Taylor, Creative Partner, Dylan Taylor Agency Australia
- Alfred Wee, Creative Director, McCann Worldgroup Singapore
“Being part of the Financial Executive Jury always leaves me inspired and reinvigorated to go back to my team and produce the best work possible. The work in our industry gets better every year and it’s so much fun to dig into it all,” stated Kaydee Bridges, VP, digital marketing & social media, Goldman Sachs.
Additional Financial Category Executive Jury members will be announced in the coming weeks.
The final deadline to enter the 2020 New York Festivals Advertising Awards is March 2, 2020.
Find more information about NYF’s Financial Categories here.
Enter the 2020 competition here.