New York Festivals Advertising Awards has chosen 20 jury members for the 2020 Executive Jury. They include Australian, Simon Langley, chief creative officer of Wunderman Thompson Australia.
This is the 10th consecutive year that NYF will host some of the world’s most awarded creative leaders to judge entries submitted into New York Festivals Advertising Awards. The Executive Jury will gather for four days in New York City March 31 – April 3 to select the World’s Best Advertising. The 2020 Executive Jury will review the shortlisted entries selected by the online NYF Grand Jury.
“For 10 years NYF has brought together an elite jury of global creatives with a reputation for innovation. We are beyond thrilled that these respected leaders will bring their attention to the 2020 New York Festivals Advertising Awards entries,” stated Ellen Smyth, chief executive officer, New York Festivals.
“NYF’s Executive Jury of respected creatives set the standard for award-winning work,” added Scott Rose, executive director, New York Festivals Advertising Awards. “All entries achieving shortlist status will be judged by this panel of renowned industry leaders ensuring that each entry is reviewed with meticulous care and consideration and with a global perspective.”
2020 Executive Jury to date:
Executive Jury President – Alex Schill, Global Chief Creative Officer, Serviceplan Group, Germany
|• Rodolfo Borrell, President and Chief Creative Officer, Pagés BBDO, Dominican Republic
• Nathalie Brown, VP, Executive Creative Director, VMLY&R, USA
• Paul Chan, Chief Creative Officer, Cheil Hong Kong, Hong Kong
• Juliana Cobb, Executive Creative Director, Droga, USA
• Gaëtan du Peloux, Executive Creative Director, Marcel, France
• Fede Garcia, Global Executive Creative Director, Huge, USA
• Guido Heffels, Chief Creative Officer, HEIMAT, Germany
• Genevieve Hoey, Group Executive Creative Director, R/GA, USA
• Sheena Jeng, Chief Creative Officer, McCann Worldgroup, China
• Simon Langley, Chief Creative Officer, Wunderman Thompson, Australia
The final deadline to enter the 2020 New York Festivals Advertising Awards is March 2, 2020. Find everything you need to know to enter the 2020 competition please here.
Additional Executive Jury members will be announced in the coming weeks.