It’s no surprise that the US has come out on top of another finalists list.
- McCann New York has dominated the One Show finalists with 41, including 16 for client, March for Our Lives.
- Ogilvy Chicago is second with 40 finalists. BBDO New York has 38. Droga5 New York has 34 and TBWA\Chiat Day New York has 30.
The entry with the most finalists spots is:
- DDB Chicago’s Broadway The Rainbow for Mars Wrigley Confectionery, with 25.
- FCB New York’s The Whopper Detour for Burger King York has 19.
- Tied for third with 17 finalists each are Wieden+Kennedy Portland’s Dream Crazy for Nike and We Are Unlimited Chicago with The Marketing Store Chicago, DDB New York and DDB Canada Vancouver’s The Flip for McDonald’s.
Australia has 50 finalists and New Zealand has 13.
One Show judges selected 1,558 finalists representing 40 countries this year. View the complete One Show 2019 finalists list by discipline here.
Australia’s finalists are:
- CHE Proximity Melbourne: 12 finalists. 5 for IAG Safety Hub, 3 each for carsales.com.au AutoAds and Velocity Frequent Flyer The Earnbassadors, 1 for Cochlear Hearprint.
- BWM Dentsu Sydney: 8 finalists, all for The ALS Association’s Project Revoice.
- Clemenger BBDO Melbourne: 5 finalists, all for Myer’s Naughty or Nice Bauble.
- J. Walter Thompson Sydney: 5 finalists, all for Berlei Serena: I Touch Myself Project.
- VMLY&R: 5 finalist, 3 for Melbourne’s Sip Safe for Monash University, 1 for Sydney’s Alexa Lifeline for Partnership Against Domestic Violence (PADV) and 1 for Hope Page for UNICEF Australia.
- Naked Communications: 4 finalists with RMIT University Melbourne, all for Sans Forgetica.
- Cummins&Partners Melbourne and Scoundrel Films Sydney: 2 finalists, both for Specsavers The Error Ridden Ad.
- Leo Burnett: 2 finalists. 1 for Melbourne’s SPC Ardmona Goulburn Valley Food Tours and 1 for Sydney’s Samsung Australia Make My Ideas.
- The Brand Agency Perth: 2 finalists, both for Foodbank WA Hungry Puffs.
- Havas Melbourne: 1 finalist for PUMA Australia The Unfollowed
- Isobar with RedDogs VR: 1 finalist for Carriberrie’s Carriberrie.
- Substance Sydney: 1 finalist for TEDx Sydney Humankind
- TBWA\Sydney with Goodoil Films, Alt VFX and Arc: 1 finalist for The Woolmark Company’s Live&Breathe.
New Zealand’s 13 finalists are
- FCB New Zealand Auckland: 5 finalists, 4 for Ministry of Education NZ’s Oat the Goat, 1 for Health Promotion Agency’s Pre-Testie Bestie.
- Ogilvy New Zealand with Film 360: 3 finalists, 2 for Auckland Transport The Most Dangerous Stunt in the World, 1 for Sanitarium Garden of Goodness.
- Colenso BBDO Auckland: 2 finalists, for Spark New Zealand’s Kupu.
- Assembly Auckland: 2 finalists for Ministry of Education NZ’s Oat the Goat.
- DDB Group New Zealand: 1 finalist for Lion’s The Dance.
This year’s winners will be announced at two nights of The One Show awards ceremonies on May 8 and May 10 in New York.
The awards ceremonies are part of The One Club for Creativity’sCreative Week, May 6-10, in New York.
The One Club for Creativity has a partnership this year with OUTFRONT Media, which is the exclusive sponsor for The One Show 2019 Outdoor category.