The Gerety Awards 2020 jury includes more than 170 agency and brand leaders from 30 different countries, 15 from Australia. The second annual Gerety Awards are open for entries, with a 20% early bird discount on all entries checked out before January 20, 2020.
The idea behind the Gerety Awards is to choose the best in advertising through the female lens. It responds to the fact that 80% of all purchasing decisions are made by women and that award shows have been judged overtly by men over the years.
“The Gerety Awards sets an important distinction when defining the standard to which advertising should be held,” the Lucia Ongay, Gerety co-founder stated.
This year’s executive jury sessions will be held in New York, London, Helsinki, Berlin, Johannesburg, Istanbul, Melbourne, Madrid, Buenos Aires and Bangkok. As well as defining the overall shortlist these juries will choose agency and production company of the year from their country.
The Australian executive jury includes:
- Bec Brideson: Chief Executive Officer & Founder, Venus Comms
- Emma Robins: Executive Creative Director, M&C Saatchi Melbourne
- Georgia Arnott: Creative Director, AJF Partnership
- Sarah McGregor: Creative Director, Cummins&Partners Melbourne
- Phoebe Sloane: Copywriter, CHE Proximity
- Sarah Vincenzini: Associate Creative Director, Marmalade Melbourne
- Victoria Conners: Video & TV Producer, The Producers
- Tina Funder: Partner & Creative Director, Mother Tongue Agency
- Katrina McCarter: Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Marketing to Mums
- Sharon Condy: Creative Director, Ogilvy Melbourne
- Michelle Walsh: Creative Director, Leo Burnett Melbourne
- Anoushka Gungadin: Founder, Global CQ
- Josie Burns: Creative Director, Host/Havas
- Stefanie DiGianvincenzo: Strategic Director, Global Curator on Rare at Google
- Hilary Badger: Creative Director, Clemenger BBDO Melbourne
See all of the 2020 executive juries here.
Enter the Gerety Awards here.