The 19 Portfolio Night All-Stars city hosts have chosen their top young international creatives.
- Amsterdam (hosted by ADCN) — Jochem van Schip, 24, creative
- Atlanta (hosted by Edelman) — Cassandra Cheng, 27, designer
- Beijing (hosted by Serviceplan) — Genle Zhu, 23, designer
- Boston (hosted by Arnold Worldwide) — Tanvi Tandon, 24, copywriter
- Buenos Aires (hosted by El Círculo de Creativos Argentinos) — Mario Peñalosa, 24, art director
- Chicago (hosted by Chicago Portfolio School) — Gable Mansfield, 26, art director
- Cleveland (hosted by Brokaw) — Bradley Kelley, 22, designer
- Dubai (hosted by B&W Report) — David Sanchez, 29, copywriter
- Hamburg (hosted by Jung von Matt) — Tim Vischer, 24, photographer, videographer, art director
- London (hosted by Wieden+Kennedy) — Jay Daniells, 21, art director, designer
- Los Angeles (hosted by Sid Lee) — D. Jones, 29, copywriter
- Madrid (hosted by ZINK!) — Anxo Lopez Gonzalez, 31, copywriter
- Mumbai (hosted by Whyness Worldwide) — Arshi Sayed, 21, designer
- New York (hosted by Edelman) — Kushal Birari, 26, art director
- Perth (hosted by the Perth Advertising & Design Club) — Justin Borromei, 21, art director
- San Francisco (hosted by Edelman) — Caden Wright, 26, art director
- São Paulo (hosted by CP+B) — Ian Hartz, 29, art director
- Shanghai (hosted by Serviceplan) — Wu Qi Jin, 27, art director
- Stockholm (hosted by Perfect Fools) — Kevin Krooks, 25, art director
These Portfolio Night All-Stars will be flown to New York in August, courtesy of The One Club, to work as a team on a creative brief for a major global brand.
“By all reports, the quality of portfolios and level of participant enthusiasm was truly impressive this year,” stated Kevin Swanepoel, chief executive officer, The One Club for Creativity.
“As a global non-profit organisation with a focus on professional development, it’s one of the highlights of our year to see the next generation of creatives show their stuff and provide ad and design professionals with the opportunity to give back to the industry and their local creative community by mentoring this young talent.”
Portfolio Night Long is the world’s largest advertising portfolio review program. The fast-paced evening of advice, networking and recruitment takes place in numerous cities all across the globe on the same date to help the next generation of creative talent enter the industry. It enables the best of the present — hundreds of renowned international creative directors — to meet and mentor the leaders of the future — thousands of aspiring young advertising and design creatives — in industry hubs around the world.
It serves as a high-visibility opportunity for agencies, schools and organisations to guide the earliest steps of future copywriters, art directors and technologists. Host agencies also benefit as Portfolio Night gives them the opportunity to recruit highlight top young talent worthy of recruiting, and highlight their own place on the global stage as the ad world tunes in to this one-of-a-kind annual event.