The Good Report, created by the ACT Responsible and The Gunn Report, applauds the best uses of creativity to promote sustainability and social responsibility to raise awareness of the world’s major social and environmental issues.
1,474 campaigns produced by 866 agencies for 1,090 advertisers from 82 countries were evaluated from
from the 2015 ACT Responsible database, exhibition and public votes, and The Gunn Report 2015 results.
The aim is to create an award based on a combination of industry and general public applause.
- 40 campaigns made it into The Good Report just released.
- 28 are for NGOs, institutions and foundations. 12 are for commercial corporations.
- The top 25 agencies are made up of 11 independents and 14 from agency networks.
- In the top 20 Networks list there are 2 independent networks and 18 networks owned by holding companies.
- The top 10 advertisers include 7 NGOs and 3 for-profit companies.
- The #1 campaign is Human Traffic Signs by MullenLowe China for General Motors
- The #1 agency is Y&R Paris
- The #1 network is Ogilvy & Mather
- The #1 advertiser is WWF
The top performers are:
Most successful campaigns promoting good causes 2015;
- Human Traffic Signs, MullenLowe China, General Motors
- #LikeAGirl, Leo Burnett Toronto, Always/Procter & Gamble
- Poachers, Leo Burnett Sydney, WWF International
- A Very Disturbing Taxi Ride, Memac Ogilvy & Mather Dubai, Kafa
- LifePaint, Grey London, Volvo
Most successful agencies promoting good causes 2015:
- Y&R Paris
- DDB Mozambique
- Leo Burnett Toronto
Most successful Networks promoting good causes 2015:
- Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide
- Leo Burnett Worldwide
- BBDO Worldwide
Most successful advertisers promoting good causes 2015:
- Procter & Gamble
Act Responsible considers that advertising recognition is too often confined to its commercial side and that the other part of its role – informing, raising awareness and educating – is often forgotten.
For 15 years, it has collected the best ads promoting sustainability & social responsibility to highlight how creativity
is used to raise awareness on the world’s major issues.
“With The Good Report, ACT Responsible continues its mission of promoting, inspiring and federating the communications industry for the greater Good. Producing The Good Report with the collaboration of The Gunn Report Team is a great privilege for all “good” agencies around the globe” explained Hervé de Clerck, ACT Responsible Dream Leader.
“The ACT Responsible Expo is one of the biggest treats in store at Cannes Lions each year. It honours the hugely valuable job our industry does – every day of the year in countries all round the world – in multiplying the impact and effectiveness of communications for Good Causes. The Good Report (the name has a ring to it) adds a commendable new dimension to their mission” Donald Gunn, Founder and ACT’ive Partner.
View The Good Report 2015 list: The Good Report 2015
See The Good Report 2015 in full here.