It’s hard to believe that Vince Frost could ever feel, “down, tired and unwell.” But he did. And then he turned his design agency into a creative network, became its executive creative director and chief executive officer, and etched his name into the top tier of commercial creativity.
Everyone runs into road blocks from time to time. Frost found out that anyone can use design principles to get beyond them.
So the synopsis for his book, Design Your Life, reads:
“If my design process can bring value to me as a person, perhaps it can bring values to others. Or, more radically bring others to recognise their own value. This book will not solve your problems. You have to do that yourself. And it will take lots of hard work. But I believe this book will inspire you to work better at living better.”
The 240 page book that Frost designed and authored is being released by Penguin’s Lantern imprint on October 22.
Design Your Life covers Frost’s 15 principles that can be used to make personal change for the better, as well as interviews with a range of experts, influencers and collaborators:
- OzHarvest’s Ronni Kahn
- Professor Roy Green, Dean of the UTS Business School Trend forecaster and CEO of The Future Laboratory and LSNGlobal, Chris Sanderson
- Editor of Wired magazine, Scott Dadich
- Hotelier and entrepreneur, Justin Hemmes
- Australian Kiteboarding champion, Ewen Jaspen
- Productivity consultant, David Allen
- Head of Workplace at Lend Lease, Natalie Slessor.
Here’s the book’s story: