The One Club for Creativity has finalised its jury lists for One Show 2020. Of the 200+ top creatives from 35 countries chosen to be judge, eight come from Australia and New Zealand.
- Rebecca Carrasco, chief creative officer, Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney (Film)
- Tara Ford, chief creative officer, DDB Sydney (Print/Out-of-Home)
- Steve Jackson, chief creative officer, Innocean Sydney (Social Media)
- Kim Pick, executive creative director, VMLY&R NZ, Auckland (Branded Entertainment)
- Dan Staudinger, creative director, Eardrum, Sydney (Radio & Audio)
- Takeshi Takada, executive producer, director, Alt.vfx, Brisbane and Tokyo (Moving Image Craft)
- Marcus Tesoriero, executive creative director, The Brand Agency, Perth (Direct)
- Mandie Van der Merwe, executive creative director, M&C Saatchi, Sydney (Integrated/Experiential/Immersive)
View the complete list of The One Show 2020 juries here.
“The quality of jurors has long been a hallmark of The One Show,” stated Kevin Swanepoel, chief executive officer, The One Club for Creativity. “This year’s juries consist of the industry’s top tier of creative thinkers and doers from around the world. They judge work through the lens of creativity of ideas and quality execution, and use our robust judging platform featuring proprietary, state-of-the-art voting and scoring technology.”
The One Show 2020 is open for entries here. The deadline for entry is January 31, 2020.