The One Club for Creativity and The 3% Movement have chosen the global jury for their Next Creative Leaders 2019 program.
The jury includes Tea Uglow, creative director at Google Creative Labs in Sydney.
Next Creative Leaders was developed collaboratively by the two organisations to identify, celebrate and give a global platform to talented creative women who are making their mark on the world with both game changing work and a unique point of view on creative leadership that’s changing the industry for the better.
Entries highlighting a candidate’s creativity, leadership and unique point of view may be submitted here. Deadline for submission is August 9, 2019. There is no fee to enter.
The complete list of Next Creative Leaders 2019 judges, representing 10 countries and including seven past NCL winners, is:
- Nedal Ahmed, senior creative, 72andSunny, Amsterdam (NCL ’18)
- Gail Anderson, creative director, School of Visual Arts, New York
- Lisa Balser, creative director, freelance, Atlanta
- Endre Berentzen, chief creative officer, cofounder, ANTI Norway, Bergen
- Ron Burrage, head of beverage design, Pepsico, New York
- Luis Camano, chief creative officer, founder, Key Activations, Los Angeles
- Bram Ceuppens, senior creative, Heat, San Francisco
- Soham Chatterjee, senior creative, Leo Burnett, Chicago
- Charlotte Clymer, press secretary, Human Rights Campaign, Washington, DC
- Elaine Cox, executive creative director, Heat, San Francisco
- Sarah DiLeo, executive producer, Sister, New York
- Jenny Ehlers, executive creative director, King James, Cape Town
- Karrem Fahmi, executive creative director, cofounder, Factor, Oakland
- Roberto Fara, executive creative director, R/GA, New York
- Amy Ferguson, executive creative director, TBWA\Chiat\Day, New York
- Raul Garcia, executive creative director, Momentum, Toronto
- Kim Goulbourne, founder, Made by Bourne, New York
- Piper Hickman, executive creative director, 360i, New York
- Maddy Kramer, associate creative director, Anomaly, New York (NCL ’18)
- Nils Leonard, chief creative officer, Uncommon, London
- Eduardo Marques, chief creative officer, Publicis Spain, Madrid
- Julie Matheny, associate creative director, Droga5, New York (NCL ’18)
- Mietta McFarlane, senior copywriter, Droga5, New York (NCL ’18)
- Megan McGlynn, creative director, writer, freelance, Chicago
- Krystle Mullin, creative director, RPA, Santa Monica (NCL ’18)
- Julia Neumann, executive creative director, TBWA\Chiat\Day, New York
- Malcolm Poynton, global chief creative officer, Cheil Worldwide, London
- Ryan Robertson, brand director, Diageo, New York
- Adama Sall, cofounder, Apollo 51, head of strategy, East, Mekanism, New York
- Julie Scelzo, global executive creative director, mcgarrybowen, New York
- Lora Schulson, director of production, 72andSunny, New York
- Aaron Shimer, director of product marketing, HiRoad, Chicago
- Jessica Shriftman, creative director of brand, Billie, New York (NCL ’18)
- Sbu Sitole, chief creative officer, The Odd Number, Johannesburg
- Gayatri Sriram, digital creative head, FCB Ulka, Delhi (NCL ’18)
- Tea Uglow, creative director, Google Creative Labs, Sydney
- Mike Wente, chief strategy officer, Swirl mcgarrybowen, San Francisco
- Pete Williams, creative director, GPJ, New York
- Sherman Winfield, creative director, Fitzco, Atlanta
- Kelly Woh, group creative director, Ogilvy, Shanghai
This year’s 10 winners will be revealed at The 3% Conference at the Navy Pier in Chicago, November 7 – 8, 2019, with some of them in attendance to speak.
To make Next Creative Leaders as open and accessible as possible, there is no fee to enter the competition. Entrants are judged on four-to-six pieces of creative work, their background and information about how they, and their work, are pushing the industry forward and making a positive contribution in terms of diversity, mentoring and advocacy.