Covid is far from being the pandemic “we had to have” but horrors are also catalysts, and this horror has made people rethink a lot of things that were either taken for granted or overlooked before. Right now, with the virus still raging in some parts of the world and losing power in others, agencies are adapting to new industry conditions in different ways.
Seven top global creative leaders will discuss how their agencies are adapting at “Advertising Around the World: New Business in a New Business”, a special online panel from The One Club for Creativity on July 14, 2020 at 12:00 pm EDT.
These creative leaders will reveal how their agencies have adapted so far, their plans for reopening offices, and how they are adjusting to critical challenges such as new business and recruiting.
The Advertising Around the World panel of creatives leaders will be led by Susan Credle, Global CCO, FCB Global and chairperson of The One Club Board of Directors.
Other participants include:
- Ruth Chao, Founder/Creative Director, RCS Hong Kong
- Xolisa Dyeshana, CCO/Partner, Joe Public United Johannesburg, One Club International Board member
- Margaret Johnson, CCO/Partner, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners San Francisco, One Club Board member
- Tommy Means, Partner, Mekanism Chicago
- Anna Qvennerstedt, Creative Senior Partner/Chairman of the Board, Forsman & Bodenfors Gothenburg, One Club International Board member
- Jason Romeyko, Worldwide ECD, Serviceplan Munich
Advertising Around the World: New Business in a New Business will take place on Zoom on July 14, 2020 at 12:00 pm EDT, free for One Club members and $10. for non-members. Register here.