Kelly Diaz has launched her vintage handbag brand, Ethel + Frank, with more than enough wow factor to to zoom her freelance ad career up a rung or ten.
Ethel Merman and Frank Sinatra were the original Ethel + Frank. They had spectacular careers.
The new Ethel + Frank is a vintage handbag brand by ex-Mother creative, Kelly Diaz.
Diaz’ career hasn’t been going so badly either:
- Freelance 2014 – Present Google, Anomaly, BBH
- Mother // NY 2012 – 2014 Target, Virgin Mobile, CB2, Stella Artois, Burger King, Almay
- Venables Bell & Partners // SF 2010 – 2012 Google, eBay, Audi, Slim Jim
- Freelance 2008-2010 The Martin Agency, Cutwater SF, Toy NY
- JWT // NY 2008 (internship) Kotex, Royal Caribbean
Diaz is a writer. So we’ll let her tell you about her new venture. Then, please watch all her ads, directed by Mike Immerman. They’re sure to get people talking about her brand.