The APAC Effies has held the first of two virtual award shows for its 2020 awards. The winners in Products & Services, Multi-Market Products & Services, and Positive Change have been announced.
Australia and New Zealand lead the tally with 8 Effies each.
Australia has won 3 Gold Effies, 4 Silver and 1 Bronze in this first round.
BMF Sydney won:
- Gold for ALDI Australia Loyalty Pointless Points
- Silver for Department of Social Services Let’s Stop It At The Start – Phase2
- Bronze for ALDI Australia Santa Crashes Christmas
Ogilvy Sydney won:
- Gold for KFC Michelin Impossible
- Silver for KFC Viewer Verdict
The Brand Agency Perth won:
- Gold for Foodbank WA Hungry Puffs.
CHE Proximity won:
- Silver for RACV Cover for their Overconfidence
McCann Melbourne won:
- Silver for University of Melbourne First Commissions.
New Zealand won 2 Gold Effies, 2 Silver and 4 Bronze
BC&F Dentsu won:
- Gold for Movember The Mensus
- Bronze for Movember The Mensus
Stanley St won:
- Gold for New Zealand Police The Deciding Question.
Colenso BBDO won:
- Silver for DB Breweries I’m Drinking It For You
- Silver for Spark Skinny.
DDB Group NZ won:
- Bronze for Pet Refuge Rescue a Pet, Rescue a Family
- Bronze for KiwiRail Discover a New New Zealand
- Bronze for Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Contributions.
The full results will be announced after the close of the Day 2 Awards Ceremony.