New York Festivals Advertising Awards has chosen its 11-member financial executive jury from both prominent agencies and from the financial sector, a reminder tnat the deadline to enter the 2021 New York Festivals Advertising Awards is April 23. The financial jury panel will gather virtually to judge entries submitted into NYF’s Advertising Awards financial categories.
“NYF is all about celebrating the work, and I am thrilled that these innovators from the financial advertising sphere will judge this year’s financial entries,” stated Scott Rose, executive director of the New York Festivals Advertising Awards. “Financial advertising not only informs consumers to the value of a financial product but engages their trust of the brand, and this jury’s brilliant reputation will ensure that the most creative leading-edge financial work of the year will be awarded.”
The 2021 Financial Executive Jurors are:
* Andrew Carlson, Chief Experience Officer, Organic USA
* Daniel da Hora, Chief Creative Officer, DH, LO Creative Boutique Brazil
* Kim Davies, Associate Creative Director, Publicis New York USA
* Deniz Ergin, Creative Director, Concept Turkey
* Christine Fischer, Head of Design in Vanguard’s Participant Strategy Experience Division, Vanguard USA
* Josh Greenspan, Executive Creative Director, StrawberryFrog USA
* Liz Krewson, VP, Communications Manager, Bank of America USA
* Rich Latour, Global Head of Content, Blackrock USA
* Patrycja Lukjanow, Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi Poland
* Sam Sterling, Chief Strategy Officer, AKQA Japan
* Alfred Wee, Creative Director, McCann Worldgroup Singapore
Find all information on categories, rules and regulations or review the 2021 entry guide here.
Enter the NYF Advertising Awards here.