Australia has thirteen finalist entries in an Epica shortlist dominated by France, Germany and the US.
Australia’s finalists are:
- CHE Proximity, AutoAds for carsales.com.au (x2)
- CHE Proximity, Hearprint for Cochlear
- CHE Proximity, Making The List for Lego
- CHE Proximity, Inconvenience Stores for Swann Insurance (2)
- Emotive, Said I Read You… But I Lied, for Audible.com.au
- Fenton Stephens, Somebody should have asked, for Master Builders Association of Victoria
- Host/Havas, Palau Pledge for Palau Legacy Project (x2)
- Leo Burnett Melbourne, Mash Up for Bonds
- Leo Burnett Melbourne, Join The Queendom for Bonds
- Leo Burnett Melbourne, Goulburn Valley Food Tours for SPC Ardmona
BETC Paris has 9 finalists for France, six of them for Lacoste’s Save Our Species.
DDB has 12. Publicis Conseil has 12, seven of them for work for France Télévisions.
Grabarz & Partner has 9 finalists for Germany, seven of them for work for VW. Heimat has 10, five of them for Hornbach. Serviceplan Groupe has 7, all for innovative Kommunikation.
BBDO New York contributed 25 finalists to The US’ tally. Energy BBDO added 5.
McCann London, McCann Health and McCann Manchester contributed 10 finalists to The UK’s tally. J.Walter Thompson added another 5 and Leo Burnett, 4, all for McDonald’s.
View the entire shortlist here: